Elite athletes train for the top percentile. They work day in and day out to beat yesterday's time, yesterday's mistakes, and yesterday's score. They are committed. They are determined. And they are champions.
ProForm® is more than a brand. ProForm is a trainer, a competitor, an engineer, a fan, and a teammate. With a serious commitment to that top percentile, we work to produce equipment and technology that can take you across the finish line, place you on the podium, and push you beyond yesterday's ideal.
- Returns Policy
We give a 30-day trial period on all products. If you are not satisfied for any reason please call 1-866-896-9777 to set up a return. If you were not charged for shipping on your initial delivery you will only be charged for the return shipping. A 10% restocking fee is also charged on all returned merchandise (unless the merchandise is defective). Returns must be arranged within 30 days of receiving the product. You must receive a Return Authorization number from us in order to return the product.
The following information is required to obtain a Return Authorization:
A. Model number
B. Serial number
C. Accurate reason for the products being returned
Products being returned must be disassembled and packaged in the original box or comparable package. If you do not have a box, we can provide one for you.
Icon is not responsible for the disassembly of the product. Once the product is packaged, take it to your curb and we will send a freight carrier to pick up your machine. Upon receipt at our warehouse we will refund the purchase price (price of machine plus tax) less the restocking and return freight fees. All products must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories or an additional 10% charge may be added.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Once a Return Authorization number is issued, the product must be returned within 30 days of the issuing date or the Return Authorization number will become invalid. If we are doing an exchange of your product, the unit being returned must be received back to Icon within 30 days from the delivery date of the new machine or you agree to pay Icon the full retail cost of the machine.
What if I want to cancel my order after it has shipped?
We will refund the purchase price (price of the machine and tax) less to and from shipping charges. If you were not charged for shipping on your initial delivery you will only be charged for the return shipping fee. If your product(s) has shipped (even if you have not received your machine) return shipping and restocking fees will apply.
Do you deliver on weekends?
Deliveries are not made after 6:00 pm or on the weekends. If you have any questions about this, please call 1-866-896-9777.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.