- Email This Seller
Digiliant was founded on more than 19 years of experience of computer hardware support and custom server designs to provide Network Storage Solutions to meet the needs of today’s growing businesses. Our Network Attached Storage (NAS) systems and iSCSI SAN solutions provide a much more simple, yet powerful platform to meet the high demands of File Serving and Data Storage for small to mid-sized businesses, larger corporations, and educational and government facilities as well, including the military and their contractors.
All of our solutions are based on Industry Standard Parts, which makes installation, integration, and support much easier. Our commitment to quality shows in everything we do. Whether you’re interested in iSCSI systems or you have a need for a small office network attached storage system, you can count on us to deliver the best and couple it with outstanding support and service.
We offer a wide variety of chassis from towers to rack mount units from 1U all the way to 8U, which allows for capacities of up to 486 Terabytes of data storage running Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 and Linux Solutions. These high quality and high performance solutions will not only simplify the way you secure, store, and serve data, but they are also scalable to meet future needs as well. We simply want to ensure our clients get the best NAS and iSCSI SAN systems to meet their needs today and down the road.
Digiliant stands behind all of its products and we greatly believe in the philosophy of taking care of every customer’s needs. Because of that belief we have enjoyed the repeat business of many different clients from all over the U.S. We never try to sell something a customer does not want and strive to create a custom solution to meet individual needs. Along with focusing on education to ensure that our customers can make the best decision for their individual needs, we also have a support staff that is more than happy to help with any issues, big or small after the sale. Digiliant takes great pride in ensuring high customer satisfaction on each and every sale.
To learn more about us and our products, just call 1-800-306-2199. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com.
- Returns Policy
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Digiliant
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, Digiliant will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Digiliant will refund back to your method of payment.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.