- $479.99 479.99
- $349.99 –
- Save: 27%
- Free Shipping
- $109.99 109.99
- $79.99 –
- Save: 27%
- Free Shipping
- $899.99 899.99
- $699.99 –
- Save: 22%
- Free Shipping
- $879.99 879.99
- $579.99 –
- Save: 34%
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
Who we are:
Located in beautiful Southern California, Notebook Avenue specializes in laptops, laptop parts, and peripherals. Our customers trust our experience! Notebook Avenue aims to be recognized as a trusted solution provider in mobile computing market with an excellent track record of providing great customer service.
Returns & Warranty
Items purchased from Notebook Avenue are backed by our 30 day warranty. For more information, please visit our Returns and Warranty section.
Important Note to International Buyers:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Returns Policy
Following is the definition of terms used in this and other pages on this website. The term "WE" and "US" refer to Notebook Avenue and its authorized representatives.
The "PRODUCTS" refer to any used or refurbished or new notebooks or parts or accessories sold through this web site.
Notebook Avenue provides a limited warranty to the first purchaser of the product(s) it sells and agrees that it will, at its option, either repair the defect or replace the defective product or part thereof at no charge to the purchaser for parts or labor as set forth below, excluding shipping the product back to us. The warranty is for repairs only or replacement at our discretion with equal or similar product after we determine that repair is not possible.
USED / REFURBISHED NOTEBOOKS AND PARTS/ACCESSORIES
All used or refurbished NOTEBOOKS and parts / accessories carry a 90 DAYS parts & labor carry in depot limited warranty from the date of original invoice unless published otherwise at the time of purchase.
Batteries which come with the used/refurbished notebook computers are used so the battery performance may vary. We do not give any guarantees on how long a computer will operate on a used battery and do not warranty the battery.
The notebooks and parts which carry original manufacturer's warranty, only that warranty is applicable to those products and the manufacturer should be contacted regarding the defect including the batteries in manufacturer refurbished notebooks, covered under manufacturer’s warranty policy. We are not responsible for any delays in warranty handling by the manufacturer or the way manufacturer handles their warranty repair.
NEW NOTEBOOKS AND PARTS/ACCESSORIES
All New NOTEBOOKS and parts / accessories carry a one year parts & labor carry in depot limited warranty from the date of original invoice unless published otherwise at the time of purchase.
New notebooks carry original manufacturer's warranty and only that warranty is applicable to those products. The manufacturer should be contacted regarding the defects covered under manufacturer’s warranty policy. We are not responsible for any delays in warranty handling by the manufacturer or the way manufacturer handles their warranty repair.
We may sell some products "As is". The products sold "As is" do not carry any warranty.
WHAT WARRANTY COVERS
The warranty covers only malfunctions or defects occurred during normal use of products. Wear and tear of use, defects occurred under extraordinary conditions or climate are not covered by this warranty. This written warranty is final and cannot be altered or modified.
All parts, covered under this warranty, including repaired and replaced parts, are covered only for the original warranty period. When the warranty on the product expires, the warranty on all replaced and repaired parts also expires.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
The warranty does not cover:
Product repair and/or part replacement because of misuse, accidents, abuse, electrical power surges, unauthorized repair, damage due to a cause not within the control of NOTEBOOK AVENUE., for example damage occurred during shipping the product back to us for repair/warranty service. The warranty does not cover the software support, including but not limited to, operating system or any other software installed or any hard ware added to a computer after the system is shipped by us.
Problems caused by high static or other environmental conditions where the computer has been placed or used. · Any breakage on screen is not covered.
Any alterations or additions done to the computer. Any modifications or adaptation to the computer to enable its operation in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of product damaged by these modifications.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.