- Email This Seller
Founded in 2007 by a young entrepreneur in Brooklyn, New York, Rear View Safety was named after its mission statement: To provide rear view safety to every commercial vehicle, preventing risk to life and limb and protecting corporations’ reputation and assets.
Rear View Safety entered the market with the goal of making rear view safety an affordable commodity. Pricing their systems far below their competition, Rear View Safety quickly gained major market share, forcing the industry to lower their prices. This rapidly accelerated sales of backup safety systems and quickly increased safety nationwide.
Today Rear View Safety is one of the leading providers of backup camera systems in the USA and Canada. From school buses to US Army vehicles, tour buses to UPS trucks, wheelchairs to blind spots on factory lines – we’re their trusted safety camera systems supplier.
Who we service by industry:
- Returns Policy
At Rear View Safety Inc., our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt of item(s).
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount minus shipping fees of the original purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 3-5 business days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Rear View Safety Inc. reserves the right to refuse the return.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.