- Email This Seller
Making natural health affordable since 1997.
We have earned the trust and respect of our customers around the globe who rely on us to deliver the best value on every order. We have worked hard to continually expand our offering and carry over 30,000 products to date with more added daily. We know there are many places to shop for your supplements which is why we compiled the list below. When you add these points up, we hope you find our company to be the best value on every order compared to any other company.
1. Customer Service
While we are a growing company, we realize we owe everything to you - our customers. For this reason, we are dedicated to maintaining a culture that is customer service centric. This means every decision is made with you in mind. Being a company that operates online offers many advantages but can at times seem impersonal or distant. You may wonder "Is there anyone behind this company?". Well we are here. Just contact us with a call, email, or livechat and we would be happy to help with any questions you may have.
We are not perfect. If you have an idea for improving our service, we would love to hear from you. From brand requests to delivery options, your input is crucial. Our goal is to deliver the tools you need to stay healthy.
Discount Pricing: We believe in delivering value on every single order. One of the reasons we started was because shopping locally is not only time consuming and difficult, but many times quite expensive. By using smart purchasing practices, we are able to offer pricing 30 - 60% lower than retail. Combine that with our free shipping options direct to your door in several days, and staying healthy becomes much more affordable (and easier).
3. Fresh Inventory
With so many choices for your health supplements, it is important to remember that these products require special handling and storage. This is why we have invested in a climate controlled storage facility for all our products. We have additionally added a freezer zone for temperature sensitive items like probiotics. If your order ever requires refrigeration in storage or shipping, we ensure it will be handled accordingly at no cost to you.
4. Shipping & Delivery
We ship all orders from our facility in Indiana (View on Map) direct to your door. We are strategically located in the Midwest, which means orders deliver domestically within days regardless of where you live or what coast you're on. It also means we endure endless cold winters (all for you!).
All new packaging we purchase is SFI Certified (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) which ensures minimal impact on the environment. We work directly with Welch Packaging, a local company, to ensure we continue to find new ways to minimize our impact on the environment.
Additionally, all materials including paper, plastics, cardboard and packing materials are recycled at our facility to Recycled New, a local company. We always reuse these materials when possible to ensure their life cycle is extended and they provide the greatest benefit.
We are constantly expanding our inventory levels to ensure you get what you need as fast as possible. For this reason, all items not only list whether they are in stock or not, but how many we currently have available. Our goal is to have transparent product information and availability for you.
8. Privacy and Security
Healthdesigns does not rent, sell, or expose any of your information to any other company. Ever. This includes any information collected through orders or other resources. This data is stored on private servers with the latest encryption technology. Additionally, we do not store any credit card information on our systems.
- Returns Policy
You may return most unopened products within 30 days of your order date for a full refund of the product price. There may be exceptions based on the item in questions, so please begin by emailing us at email@example.com or call 1-888-311-1146 to see if your items are eligible. Please note that shipping costs, though many times free for our customers, cannot be refunded.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.