- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Welcome to Advancd lamps, LLC. We are a distrubutor of Television and Projector replacement lamps. Our inventory includes many other electronics, lighting, audio, video and mobile gear. We offer competitive pricing with a 30 day money back guarantee and 180 day warranty replacement for TV and Projector lamps.
See all products from Advanced Lamps!
- Returns Policy
Advanced Lamps, LLC provides a 180 day warranty on all A.L. lamps which is not an option available to select on Neweggs site. The warranty commences from the day of purchase.
The valid period for a refund starts from the original date of purchase and lasts for 30 days. Opening an RMA would be the first step in starting this process
***Any non-lamps may not apply to the Advanced Lamps return policy. This information can be obtained by request at Returns@AdvancedLamps.com.
Requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization (R.M.A.)
This process initiates a refund or exchange. Pending your request to email@example.com, a RMA questionnaire will be sent to you via e-mail from the returns department. This must be completely filled out and sent electronically back to the returns department; leaving no questions unanswered will expedite this process. The returns personnel will have 24-48 business hours to process your RMA. It is this department that will alert you with the proper steps to proceed once the RMA is open and processing.
Once an RMA number is given it remains valid for 10 business days (two weeks). If the lamps are not received in that time, the RMA will be closed and a new one must be initiated..
Be advised return shipping is expected of the customer.
Broken in transit
Breakages must be reported within five working days of receipt of delivery to enable us to claim with our carriers. Unfortunately, any claim outside of this period cannot be supported.
Ordered in error / No longer required
If you have ordered the wrong item by mistake or your customer no longer requires the lamp, you will have 30 days from the day of invoice to request the return. These lamps must come back in perfect condition, and in most cases we will take the lamp back subject to a 25 % restocking fee.
If an item does not work or stops working by what appears to be a product defect, please use the returns system to get the lamp back to us. We will then determine the fault with the relevant manufacturer and credit the lamp in full if applicable.
Generally, upon arrival, all lamps undergo a series of three thorough tests with cool down periods. Function ability, brightness, physical appearance and condition of the product are observed and taken into account. It is not until this process has been completed that the bulb is determined to be defective. If the bulb is not defective, a restocking fee will be applied.
In addition, any opened, altered product box, and/or incorrectly ordered product(s) will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% or possibly refused. As a reseller, a used, opened item has lost value. Furthermore, our testing is timely and costly as these tests are conducted manually. Re-stocking fees are on a no haggle basis and are not negotiable.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.