For over a decade, Photo-4-Now has been providing the best value in cutting edge digital photography and electronics. Our number one priority hasn't changed since we started in 2002 so if you have any issues, problems or inquiries please contact us immediately so we may assist you Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm. Thank you to our customers for their continued support and we will continue to work hard finding the best value for you NOW!
P 718 355 9435
- Returns Policy
Return Policy For the first 30 days of your purchase. You can return merchandise for a refund, or an exchange minus a 15% restocking fee and shipping cost. You must include the original packaging and the item must be in NEW condition. Items and packing must not be marred, mishandled, or tampered with by an unauthorized repair person. All returns must include the item's original undamaged packaging and instructions. Returns must also include the blank warranty card where applicable. Returns must include all the manufactures supplied accessories. All products must be returned in its original manufactures box. Returns must be free of any physical or cosmetic damage.
When upon inspection if these conditions are not met the product will be either sent for repair in the customer’s name or immediately sent back to the customer at customer’s expense.
Defective Items can returned for an exchange within 30 days of purchase only if the item is in new condition and free of any cosmetic damage. If the product has cosmetic or physical damage, it will be sent to the manufacture for repair in the customer’s name. Camcorders with timers must show less than 30 minutes of use. Items with shutter counters must show less than 30 exposures.
We are not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
All Receivers must be accompanied with original box in order to be considered for a return, exchange or repair. No Exceptions
We do not accept returns on the following items; Go Pro Cameras, Apple products, DJI equipment, NOOK and Kindle Tablets, video tapes, as well as underwater equipment.
DJI EQUIPMENT: We strongly recommend you have some type of practice, or training operating these products; especially the DJI Phantom and Inspire 1 Quadcopters we sell. There are much less expensive products like this available on the market to train with. They are expensive and if you do not have any experience operating them, they will crash or even worse fly away. If this happens, we will not assume any responsibility.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS: A 15% restocking fee and shipping charges will be imposed on all refused shipments or return shipments due to incorrect address.
RISK OF LOSS: All items purchased from Newegg are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
TYPOGRAPHICAL POLICY: We are not responsible for typographical or pricing errors. Please note that Pictures are for illustration purposes only. If there was a problem with this listing and it was discovered after you already received the product you are welcome to return it for a full refund as long as it is unused.
PRICE PROTECTION: Because prices fluctuate, we do not offer price protection. Once an order is shipped, all sale prices are final.
TELEVISIONS: All TV Orders are shipped via Frieght Carriers, and will be Adult Signature Required. A Representative from the Frieght Carrier Hub will reach out to you 24 Hrs. prior to delivery. Estimated TV Delivery Time is 8-14 Business days + 2 Business days handling time. We do not offer express delivery for TVs except in the NY Tri-State Area.
Contact Us By Phone
Customer Service Hours
Monday-Thursday 10-5 PM EST
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.