- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
New York Dermatology Group in Manhattan is a unique practice incorporating state-of-the-art dermatology with other key medical disciplines in a platform that offers patients the most advanced skin and general health care anywhere. Headed by leading dermatologist David Colbert, M.D., the team of physicians and specialists include board certified dermatologists, doctors of internal medicine, a plastic surgeon, a nutritionist, a doctor of acupuncture and skilled laser technicians. Patients have access to the complete range of procedures and products in both medical and cosmetic dermatology. The advanced facility in a landmark building in the Flatiron District features the latest laser technology and a fully accredited* surgery suite. And our dedicated and highly trained team is fully committed to each patient's total well-being and ageless beauty.
- Returns Policy
Before returning any item, you must contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) within (10) days after the order has been received. Please have your Order Number available. You can requested via email to email@example.com or by phone. Customer Service business hours are Mon-Friday 9am-5pm eastern standard time. (212) 533-8888.
All returns must have an RMA number issued prior to acceptance of returned product returned. You will be expected to complete an RMA form only after you have received an authorization number from our Customer Service Department. Customer Service Rep. will send you the RMA form either through fax or email. RMA forms should be completed in the entirety to insure prompt service.
Returns without an approved RMA number or without freight prepaid will be refused and shipped back at customer's own cost.
All merchandise purchased from New York Dermatology Group must be returned unopened/unused and in original condition, for a refund (this excludes shipping charges, even when the order qualified for free shipping) or replacement. If your product has been opened/used, or if your product has been returned different than in its original condition, we cannot issue a refund or send a replacement.
Upon receipt of RMA Returns, New York Dermatology Group will verify with the customer the RMA products received are those as specified on the RMA form.
All returns are processed the Friday the week the package was received. Refunds will appear on your credit card statement 5-7 days from the date the return is processed. Shipping cost is not refundable
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.