- $687.62 –
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
IPC Store: The Future Of Technology Has Arrived
Though IPC Store has quickly become an industry leader in terms of online technology solutions providers, this wasn't always the case. Originally founded in 2010 by entrepreneur Pavel Kashov, the company began life under the name IP Camera Store with a very different focus than the one it has today.
In the Beginning
Based on more than a decade of experience in security system installation, IPC Store was originally a two-man operation that focused on selling security products like video surveillance equipment to customers all over the country. What made IPC Store so unique was that it didn't use any third party software to run its business - everything from the business software used to manage vendor relations to the resources used to get products to customers was built in-house, giving the IPC staff complete control over every last mission-critical element.
This "we do it all" approach was also how IPC Store was able to offer such low prices to end users, as they didn't have to pay commissions to companies that provided software that connected businesses with vendors, digital outlets and more.
Over the years, however, the focus of the store began to change. While the staff (which by now increased in size by over 1000% in just a few short years) were still committed to keeping customers safe by offering leading surveillance equipment, they realized that their customers wanted more variety. IPC Store is also an Authorized Reseller by hundreds of today's top brands in a wide range of different categories.
With that idea in mind, the company began to rapidly expand. The name was changed to IPC Store because they no longer wanted to "just" sell surveillance equipment - they wanted to sell it all. IPC Store now has more than one million items in its inventory - whether you're looking for that rare part for your next big auto repair, the type of computer you need to run your business on your own terms or something in between, IPC Store can give it to you.
In addition to maintaining their own e-commerce channel on their website, IPC Store now has a strong presence on online marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Newegg, Jet and more. The company was also recently invited by Walmart to sell items on its website, bringing the company's reach to a wider audience than ever before.
2016: inc5000 and More
Flash forward to today and IPC Store is an industry leader that offers consumer electronics, computers, office supplies, marine electronics, auto parts and more - in addition to the state-of-the-art security systems and equipment that has been a priority since the beginning. The hardworking team at IPC Store couldn't be more proud of the fact that in 2016, it was ranked #609 on the inc5000 annual list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
From the company's humble beginnings until now, one thing has always remained the same: IPC Store has a unique care and attention to providing customers with the items they need when they need them the most in the easiest, most efficient and the most affordable way possible.
That simple goal has been a number one priority since 2010 and IPC Store has no plans on changing it anytime soon.
- Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition within 30 days of receipt of shipment for a refund
Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
The customer is able to exchange the item or receive a refund for the full amount of the item purchased.
Please read all the conditions in Rules and conditionals section. If conditions are met, no restocking fee will be applied.
If conditions are not met, IPC Store reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a restocking fee of min 15% depending on the product condition.
IPC Store will arrange for return shipping on any items shipped incorrectly, defective, or damaged and will pay necessary expenses. You are responsible for return shipping under any other circumstances
IPC Store is not responsible for any customs, duties, taxes and other freight charges due to shippin
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.