Monday – Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST) / No Weekend Hours
Who We Are
WorldofWatches is one of the first internet watch web-sites. We started selling thousands of watches to internet consumers in the 1990s and slowly progressed to becoming the dominant watch e-commerce site.
For the majority of the brands and styles we sell on the internet we are an authorized seller and in some cases we are the trademark holder or the exclusive North American Distributor. However, we sometimes get inquiries regarding whether we are an "Authorized" dealer. "Authorized" dealers are required to sell watches within the manufacturers' pricing guidelines. Even if a dealer wanted to lower his prices - even if he could manage to cut his costs - his hands are tied if he's accepted the status of being an "authorized dealer".
We have been selling fine watches exclusively on the Internet since January 1997. We buy from legitimate factories and distributors. Our worldwide contacts enable us to consistently buy at the lowest possible prices. This is why we can offer you such exceptional savings.
Hundreds of thousands of customers have purchased watches from us online for the last decade and we have proven without any shadow of a doubt that consumers rather get an amazing deal than be overcharged by "Authorized" dealers.
Where the manufacturer does not offer a warranty for watches sold on our site, WorldofWatches.com matches the length of that warranty. Our warranty center employs over 5 full time watchmakers with over 150 years of combined watch repair experience. We also have a master watchmaker trained in Switzerland on staff full time. Indeed, WorldofWatches and its founders process more warranty work than most manufacturers' service centers.
Who We Are Not
Selling a counterfeit watch as the genuine article is a violation of federal law. All of our watches are genuine and authentic. We do not sell refurbished watches or manufacturer's rejects.
We buy our watches through established, legitimate distribution channels. We work very hard to buy them at the lowest possible cost. The result: you get genuine merchandise at exceptionally low prices.
- Returns Policy
Standard Return Policy
WorldofWatches.com will gladly accept the return of new, unused, and undamaged merchandise within 30 days from delivery date.
The returned merchandise must be in its original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase and the original copy of the warranty, as well as the original documentation and packaging; otherwise the return will not be honored.
You must obtain a Return For Inspection (RFI) number from WorldofWatches.com before returning the merchandise. We will not accept any returned merchandise without an RFI number. Contact a Customer Service Specialist.
Returns must be shipped via a prepaid traceable carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. In case of loss or damage, the customer is liable.
Original condition means that there are no scratches, marks or blemishes on the watch and the security tags are still attached. The watch must not have been sized or altered in any way.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.