- $3,500.00 3500.0
- $2,445.00 –
- Save: 30%
- Free Shipping
- $6,000.00 6000.0
- $4,235.09 –
- Save: 29%
- Free Shipping
- $7,500.00 7500.0
- $5,580.00 –
- Save: 26%
- Free Shipping
Jomashop.com has been in the wholesale and retail trade of luxury goods such as watches, fine writing instruments, handbags, luxury crystal since 1987 here in New York. Jomashop has been providing its customers a combination of price, selection and service for over 20 years. Our goal has been to earn the trust and satisfaction of the customer. We offer competitive pricing, but we also knew low prices alone could not make our business superior. We are determined to combine honest and helpful dealings with outstanding service before, during, and after the sale.
Our success is due to the long, continued relationships with our customers. Whether you're shopping with us for the first time or have bought from us many times before, our goal is to make your shopping experience as informative and as easy as possible. In addition to our online services, you can phone and speak to our experienced customer service representatives for more personal and spontaneous assistance. Your comfort, security and confidence are our utmost concern. All transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies. We never share your information.
- Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse, subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from JomaShop.com. Remember, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. All orders that have a sale price equal or greater than $4000, the return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the Jomashop.com staff via mail, fax or e-mail. A return merchandise authorization number can be requested by going to http://www.jomashop.com/jormafo.html, please see our note below regarding Special Orders. All purchases, accessories, serial numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, dustbags, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. ANY SIGNS OF WEAR OR REMOVAL OF PARTS, WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN.
* If when you receive your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact JomaShop.com within 5 days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections.
* If a return shipping label is provided via email, please print the label and tape it to the shipping carton.
* We do not reimburse or refund shipping charges if a third-party shipper is used, such as Mail Boxes Etc. or Postal Annex.
How to return or exchange an item:
* In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number online, please go to the http://www.jomashop.com/jormafo.html. Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for ten days.
* Place the original package into a shipping carton.
* Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
* Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
* The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
* We suggest that you send your item(s) via insured, traceable means, such as UPS. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
* If an order is shipping via ground shipping, the initial shipment fee incurred by Jomashop to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Select items sold on Jomashop.com may be considered a "Special Order" and subject to a limited return policy. A "Special Order" may be items that we do not have in our warehouse, items that we do not have on our website which are special ordered from our distributor, all orders that have a sale price equal or greater than $4000, the return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the Jomashop.com staff via mail, fax or e-mail.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.