- $35.99 35.99
- $29.99 –
- Save: 17%
- $5.99 Shipping
Monday – Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST) / Friday (8:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST) / No Weekend Hours
Researched, designed and tested by professionals, STRIKER® products provide users with functional, innovative solutions. They are engineered for reliability and performance in demanding environments. STRIKER® is a registered trademark of Mooresville, North Carolina based BISS Product Development.
For more information about Striker Hand Tools please visit our web site at www.strikerhandtools.com
- Returns Policy
Striker Stands behind our products. We put a lot of focus into creating innovative designs and products. We strive to produce those products with quality and do our very best to deliver those products to your door in a cost effective manner. If you have a defective product, don't sweat it! Just give us a friendly call or email and know that we are here to take care of you. We will do our best to correct the situation in a timely manner and put a smile back on your face. Your feedback is important! Call us at 704-658-9332 or email at email@example.com
Want more words to read on the matter? Here you go...
Returns and Exchanges
You may return products purchased directly from www.strikerhantools.com for a refund, store credit, or exchange within 30 days of the order shipment date. All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #). To obtain an RMA # please contact customer care at 704-658-9332 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive the wrong product, or if your product arrives defective or damaged simply contact customer care at
704-658-9332 or by email email@example.com. You must contact our customer care department within 30 days of the original shipping date. We are happy to replace your defective item(s), provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original packaging, along with all accessories.
Change Your Mind?
We will refund your purchase, provided the returned item(s) are received back in their original packaging, along with all accessories and item(s) are in “as-new” condition. Items marked clearance, close-out or non-returnable are not eligible for a refund and will not be accepted. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Please note that you will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise. Some products are also subject to a 15% restocking fee – feel free to ask if you are unsure if your item is subject to this fee. Additional restrictions may apply, please contact us for more information.
At this time we do not process exchanges. If you need a different, size, color or item than the one that you ordered – you must first return the item. After we have received your returned item, we will issue a store credit with which you may purchase your desired item(s).
All products are warranted against manufacturer defects.
Call our offices with any questions or concerns.
Striker Hand Tools, LLC
Attn: Returns Department
200 Overhill Dr.
Mooresville, NC 28117
Questions? Call 704-658-9332 (8:00am – 5:00pm EST)
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.