- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Monday - Friday (11:00 AM - 7:00 PM PST)
Ningyoushi started out in 1996... selling toys and anime online as a hobby. In 2000, we started to carry a new line of toys that changed our lives and the way we view toys... Michael Lau figure and Designer Toys. The demand wasn't high, but we didn't mind... we loved it! It was a great way for us to start our collection and stay connected with the emerging Asian toy market.
Towards the end of 2001, we realized we weren't alone. There were a ton of folks out there that was crazy about this toy genre like us. And it wasn't just folks in Asia . They came from all over the world. Now, a small community on the web has started and hopefully will grow as toy lovers like us can talk and share information about the toys from the far east...
Ningyoushi works directly with many innovative designer toy companies and artists around the world and gets their toys direct!
Our mission is to provide our customers with a variety of specialized imported products that are hard to find in your normal toy store or hobby store. We specialize in import collectible toys featured in video games and Japanese Anime as well as designer and artist toys that are limited edition and hard to find exclusives with excellent customer service and fast and affordable shipping worldwide. What separates Ningyoushi from everybody else is our dedication to presenting the coolest toys and collectibles from around the world, whether it's limited edition artist toys, or super cool animation character toy from Japan!
We're located in San Francisco, California, USA . Ningyoushi is online only. You can contact us via phone at 415-399-9831 or fax 415-399-9854 to place orders, special requests or questions on your order.
What does NINGYOUSHI mean?
- Ningyoushi ( nin-yo-she ) means dollmaker in Japanese.
- Returns Policy
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds or returns within 30 days of purchase. There is at 25% restocking fee for all returns.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.