- Email This Seller
Audio Vengeance, Incorporated has been providing pro audio services and products world wide since 2001. Providing pro gear from home enthusist to large corporations.
You have the talent, Audio Vengeance has the gear!
- Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and there is nothing wrong the item , please call (952)212-8254 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the product. A 20% restocking fee will be charged and the remainder of your balance will be returned. The product must be returned to our Audio Vengeance address within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, software, and registration that shipped with the product.
*Seperate Software purchases may not be returned unless software arrives defective. In ear monitors and in ear headphones are also not accepted for return unless defective.
PLEASE NOTE: Audio Vengeance recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Audio Vengeance or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking and (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. Please not that the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before the USPS will initiate a trace.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
If product is considered DOA, if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure preventing basic operability upon its first use out of the box. If you discover that your product may be DOA please call a Sales Support Rep at (952)212-8254 within 30 days of the invoice date. Audio Vengeance Technical Support will determine if the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
• Replacement: The same product that was ordered will be shipped to you at Audio Vengeance’s expense. AudioVengeance Sales Support will put you in touch with an Sales Support Representative to set up a replacement order and provide the procedure for returning the DOA product.
• Service: You may have the product repaired; however, once serviced the product is no longer eligible for replacement. Product must be deemed DOA by Audiovengeance technical support within 30 days of the invoice date in order to receive a replacement unit.
PLEASE NOTE: If you discover what you believe to be a product defect outside the above categories, please contact Audiovengeance at (952)212-8254. Such a defect, if any, is covered under the terms of your product manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other support documentation that came with your product.
Returned product must have a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number written on the shipping label.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.