- Email This Seller
Monday-Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm (CST) - no weekend hours.
Thanks for your interest in Macdaddy Music! We specialize in guitar effects and pickups, but also sell guitars, basses, amps, accessories as well as other music gear. You might be wondering, "so what's this 'better way to buy gear?'" For starters we offer customer service that is both personalized and knowledgeable. We know about the gear we sell and if we don't know something we'll tell you that and find out the answer for you.
Need help figuring out what to choose?
Do you need some help figuring out what might be the best pedal, pickup, etc. for your specific needs? Our goal isn't to hard sell you some junk you won't like. We find out what style music you typically play, what kind of guitar, amp, etc. you have and try to make suggestions that will not only fit your needs, but that you'll be happy with months or even years down the road.
We also try to offer a great (and always growing) selection of products as well as very competitive prices. We're constantly updating our site with product information including audio and video samples. As musicians and online shoppers for lots of things we try to learn from the good and the bad of the entire online experience and create the best, most customer-centric guitar shop you'll find.
How to stay in touch
Want to stay up to date with the latest happenings at Macdaddy Music? Check out the Macdaddy Music blog - www.macdaddymusicstore.com/blog/. There will be updates about our used gear, new gear that's coming in, product reviews, and who knows what other kinds of fun stuff.
We're also on Facebook (www.facebook.com/macdaddymusic), Instagram (macdaddy.music) and Twitter (@macdaddy411).
- Returns Policy
- Products may be returned within 60 days of the buyer's receiving the product for a full refund. The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees (both ways). For items under warranty, items should be returned to the company/manufacturer responsible for the warranty.
- After 60 days products may be returned for store credit (with all original packaging materials and accessories and in full working, like new condition). Returns NOT in 100% like new condition are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will not be accepted under any circumstances after 1 year.
- Pickups that have been installed cannot be returned with the exception of Seymour Duncan pickups. Seymour Duncan pickups can be exchanged even after being installed within 21 days from the date of purchase. Please email or call (218.260.4176) for details. If a pickup that has been installed has a problem please contact us or the manufacturer to pursue a warranty return/repair with the manufacturer.
- Certain other items also cannot be returned due to health concerns. For example the Rocktron Banshee, Banshee 2, Heil Talk Box, Danelectro Talk Box, etc.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.