- $12.50 12.5
- $3.99 –
- Save: 68%
- $9.99 Shipping
- Email This Seller
Since our first catalog was mailed out in 1992, our goal at Smarthome has been to offer homeowners and contractors the widest selection of affordable electronic home improvement and home automation products possible. Over the years, Smarthome has grown from a distributor of technical products to one of the world's largest home automation retailers, becoming a single, easy-to-use source for thousands of affordable lighting, security, and home entertainment products that the average do-it-yourselfer can safely install.
A SmartLabs, Inc. company, Smarthome distributes SmartLabs' proprietary lighting design products, including a full line of lighting and appliance automation products enabled with INSTEON™ technology. INSTEON is a powerful, wireless home-control networking technology that simply, affordably and reliably integrates systems in the home for improved comfort, safety, convenience and value. From starter kits to keypads to dimmers to computer interfaces, INSTEON-compatible products are affordable, easy-to-program devices that communicate over your home's existing wiring AND over radio-frequency signals, a dual-mesh system that significantly increases signal reliability.
- Returns Policy
Your return must be within 30 days of shipped date, in new condition and in the original packaging (refunds exclude shipping fees).
Defective items returned within 30 days will be replaced at no cost to you - we pay for shipping expenses on the replacement of defectives.
Non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restock fee. Original shipping will not be refunded, and the return shipment will be at the buyer's expense.
After 30 days please call the manufacturer for defective returns/warranty coverage.
Smarthome is not responsible for returns lost or damaged in shipment.
Please allow up to 2 credit card billing cycles for your credit to appear on your credit card statement.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.