- Email This Seller
Superstition Hobbies is a Importer/Distributor of Radio Control Products. Products include Helicopters, Airplanes, Cars, Boats and Accessories.Quality Brands such as SYMA, DOUBLE HORSE, JXD, E-DO MODEL, LAN-YU, GOLD WING, RASTAR, AND HST RACING. Located in our Brand New 4,500 sq. ft Warehouse and Showroom in Queen Creek, Arizona . Open to the Public.
- Returns Policy
Returns are Excepted for all New, Unopened, Non-Crashed items sold by Superstition Hobbies within 30 days of delivery for a full refund with out question.
Due to the Challenges of this Hobby, If you Fly it and Crash it "PLEASE DON'T ASK TO RETURN IT". We do however sell Replacement Parts at a Reasonable Price to fix any damage you might have done.
Shipping will be Reimbursed for all items Damaged during Shipping or Manufacturer Defective items only.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.