- Email This Seller
Monday-Friday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST)/No Weekend hours
GROM Audio is a developer and manufacturer of high quality Digital Protocol CD Converters and Digital Auxiliary Input Converters for in-car entertainment. Like you, we are music lovers, and we want to take our collection with us wherever we go.
We are devoted to give you the easy and affordable solution. Our entire products use car's original equipment, so your car will retain its sleek look while giving you the powerful access to your music library.
Music has great impact to everyone's life, and our goal is to provide the best possible sound quality that you deserve. Wherever you go - take your favorite tunes with you and enjoy!
We are based in California, US.
- Returns Policy
30 Days money back guarantee:
You may simply return your item within 30 days of purchase, and we will return your money if the item is returned in the original condition. Shipping is not refundable. Please refer to the RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization ) instructions at the end of this page if you need to return the adapter. You must obtain the RMA number before returning your item, without RMA the returns are not accepted and money will not be refunded. The item for the refund should be in the original condition. Charges will be applied for damaged item or incomplete set.
* All customers should contact GROM Audio support team at http://gromaudio.com/support.html and obtain an RMA number. Without RMA number the returns are not accepted!
* All defective adapters returned to Grom Audio within warranty period must be accompanied by the original invoice (or copy) showing the date of purchase to prove the warranty eligibility.
* Be sure to include your return address and a written description of the problem.
All shipping handling charges are non-refundable. Warranty does not cover normal tear and wear, damages due to negligence, improper installation and operation.
Customer has 15 days to mail the product after the RMA is issued in order to qualify for the replacement or refund. If the item is not mailed within that time frame the refund will not be issued.
GROM AUDIO RETURNS
P.O. Box 619
Belmont CA 94002
For your own protection, you should obtain a proof of delivery receipt.
Return shipping (that is, shipping back to the customer following repair or replacement), will be paid by GROM AUDIO unless repair or replacement is determined not to be covered by the warranty.
Additional shipping charge will be required to send out goods for a second time if the order we have sent out has been returned undelivered for the following reasons:
* Customer supplies incorrect information (name, address).
* Goods are refused entry by your country.
* Your post office refuses to accept/deliver.
* Customer was not present to receive goods when delivered.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.