- $400.00 400.0
- $379.00 –
- Save: 5%
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
M-F 10 am - 6 PM PST
Cipherauto is offering its new line of universal racing seats. This new line of racing seats offer great comfort while giving you sensible style without being too gaudy. We at Cipher Auto, Inc. realize the negative direction the tuner market has gone and have done our best to produce clean and minimalist designs for our racing seats. With sensible style and a memory foam cushion for comfort, our universal racing seats are like no other. We at Cipher Auto understand the needs and wants of the current automotive parts market and we seek to best serve you, the customer.
Cipher Auto as a company is a relative new-comer to the long standing automotive and tuner market, but our founding members, our employees, and our factories all have years of experience each on our side. With 10+ years of mixed experience within and all over the automotive industry, we recognize the direction of the industry and we do our best to innovate and produce products that people will actually want. We have taken all our experience and effort and put it into making clean and tasteful racing seats. We pay extra attention to the details by using specific colored combination stitching with different types of seat material, inspired by the JDM market. Our racing seats are also inspired by such brands as Sparco, Recaro, Bride and other premium brands. The end result is a racing seat that will not disappoint.
Even with great style and comfort, you may be asking yourself "why should I buy racing seats?" Well simply put, aftermarket racing seats offer many perks that OEM car seats cannot offer. They give you ability to show your individuality through custom choices of colors, stitching, material, and design. Why be like the rest? They also weigh less and offer more support in the necessary areas, both of which are good for performance and tuner vehicles. With all these great perks you may be ready to purchase racing seats, but you may still be wondering "why should I buy Cipher Auto racing seats", well all I can say is, do you really want to be buying racing seats from companies that produce tasteless seats?
Due to the current economy many car parts companies have failed and are nowhere to be found. We at Cipher Auto have spent countless hours maximizing every dollar we make, while producing excellent products so we are here to stay. We also are the direct manufacturer of our own line of racing seats so there is no middle man to deal with and we are not another company rebranding local goods from other vendors. We also carry many other performance and aftermarket products, from intakes to exhaust, headlights to taillights and bull bars to step bars, we do our best to stock products YOU the consumer want.
- Returns Policy
Returns/Exchanges due to defect and/or damage during shipment
We highly recommend all buyers to inspect all items upon receipt. Please contact us within 72 hours with clear photographic proof of defect or damage in order to obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA).
We will issue the buyer a RMA number and return shipping label within 72 hours of receiving clear photographic proof of item defect or damage.
If an item is returned without a valid, company issued RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package, the return will be rejected and all return shipping costs become the responsibility of the buyer.
Please allow up to 72 hours from the time we receive a returned item to inspect it for defect or damage, after which point we will issue the buyer a full refund (including shipping and handling costs) or exchange the product.
Buyers who wish to return or exchange a damaged or defective item after 72 hours of receiving the shipment will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, which the buyer must pay before obtaining a return authorization number
All returned items must be in brand new condition, which means the item has never been installed and must be kept in all original packaging.
All other returns/exchanges
Buyers who wish to return or exchange a non-damaged/non-defective item are not eligible for shipping and handling refunds. Such returns are also subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms and Conditions
Professional installation is not required but highly recommended for any products that we sell.
Most of our products are intended for off-road and show purposes only. The manufacturer and distributor are not responsible for any mis-use for any items.
For more information regarding our company policy, please contact our customer service team.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.