- $365.00 365.0
- $259.00 –
- Save: 29%
- Free Shipping
- $770.00 770.0
- $388.55 –
- Save: 50%
- Free Shipping
- $390.00 390.0
- $249.00 –
- Save: 36%
- Free Shipping
- $365.00 365.0
- $239.00 –
- Save: 35%
- Free Shipping
The Living Direct Family
Living Direct, Inc. began in 1999 as Richlund Ventures in Austin, TX. Since then, we have grown into a multi-million dollar, top 500 e-retailer corporate brand, while still maintaining a fun work environment for our employees and stellar service for our customers.
What We Do
Living Direct has been a leader in online retail for over 10 years. We strive to provide the best customer experience and high quality products to satisfy modern living needs. We want to help select the products that fit your requirements, make sure that you enjoy your products for as long as you have them and assist you with future purchases.
Our employees enjoy working for Living Direct, because we offer an environment where everyone is encouraged to put forward their ideas and opinions. We do our best to foster team work between departments and make sure everyone is acknowledged for their contributions to the Living Direct team.
So Why Appliances?
In the words of our founder and CEO, Rick Lundbom, appliances picked him, not the other way around.
Rick grew up around appliances. Both his dad and grandfather sold appliances for boats and RVs, and Rick saw the potential for more people to be interested in these smaller, specialized products. He likes the idea that these products solve a problem. Compact appliances might not always be the first choice, but they are the necessary choice for many people who live in small spaces but require the amenities of a large space.
Following this interest in problem-solving appliances, Rick launched CompactAppliance.com and the company has continued to expand its selection to other niche appliances geared toward special interests.
We Test & Use What We Sell
At Living Direct, we thoroughly test, evaluate and often times use a variety of the products that we sell. This is to ensure they exceed your expectations on not only the price, but the durability. And we all take part in product testing. Sometimes our tests are scientific, while other times our tests are more practical in nature. Many times, simply asking our employees to use the products around their homes or at the office is best.
Living Direct continuously searches for unique, high-quality, durable products that make your life a little easier, in more ways than one.
- Returns Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery*.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
We employ all means available to us in order to ensure the products that we ship arrive to our customers in the best condition possible but occasionally an item will sustain shipping damage during transit. If you receive a damaged product delivered by Federal Express or UPS, please report the damage to our customer service department within 2 business days. (Excluding weekends and holidays) For Freight line and Premium Freight deliveries we ask that you inspect the product upon arrival. If the unit is damaged, we ask that you refuse the shipment or notate the damage on the packing slip and contact us immediately. Please report refused deliveries to our customer service department so they may arrange a replacement item for you.
If you do sign for a product with concealed damage please report the damage to our customer service department within 48 hours* of receipt so that we may arrange for the item to be picked up and replaced. (Excluding holidays and weekends)
All returns must include:
• Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
• Original Packaging
• All Included Accessories & Materials
• A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within the first 30 days after delivery. All we ask is that the order be returned to us in its original packaging and condition with all included accessories and materials. To obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA), please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 1-866-975-4846.
Due to seasonality and function, some of our products have unique return restrictions:
• Portable air conditioners, portable air coolers, and heaters are only eligible for return within the first 15 days after delivery.
• Only new, unopened water heaters are eligible for return. Customers will receive a 75% refund, minus shipping costs, for all returned water heaters.
• For safety reasons, all gasoline and oil must be removed prior to returning any fuel powered products. If gasoline or oil is not removed, your return may not be accepted.
Shipping and handling costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
Returns related to orders that included "free shipping" or a shipping charge less than $10.00 will be refunded 85% of the product cost in order to cover original shipping fees. All returns will be inspected and we reserve the right to adjust the refund on the return depending upon the condition of the returned product.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.