- Email This Seller
FishUSA, Inc. (FishUSA.com) owns and operates the FishUSA.com online tackle shop, as well as two fishing-related free regional web sites, FishErie.com and FishSalmonRiver.com. FishUSA.com is headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania on the shores of Lake Erie, which is known for its walleye and smallmouth bass fishing. Erie is also home to historic Presque Isle Bay and its beautiful sandy beaches. We are in the heart of "Steelhead Alley" and a short distance from numerous inland lakes and world-class limestone trout streams.
With roots in the internet business dating back to 1994, the principals of FishUSA have more than a decade of experience in internet-based operations. This background has allowed us to operate on our own servers and develop our own customized programming which, in turn, gives us the ability to quickly respond to a changing marketplace and rapidly-developing technology.
The FishUSA.com tackle shop was founded in 2000 as the classic home based business operating out of the garage of one of the principals. Unlike most internet-based e-tailers, we have always stocked nearly all of the products we sell. As we grew, we have moved three times and in September 2007 we relocated to our current 24,000 square foot warehouse and showroom facility in the redeveloped "Industrial Corridor" of downtown Erie. Our expanded showroom is available to view or purchase the quality products we offer, or to talk with our knowledgeable staff. We are a pro shop for top-quality brands, including G. Loomis, St. Croix, Ross, Rio, Simms, Cortland, Redington, Lamiglas and Pflueger. We offer products for a wide range of fishing, from downriggers for offshore trolling to tip-ups for ice fishing, and from deer hair for fly tying to surf-fishing rods and reels. We are constantly adding to our inventory to bring you the best selection of both proven products and cutting-edge innovations.
FishUSA.com's online tackle shop was born with the philosophy that even internet-based companies must follow traditional business principals. We are focused solely on fishing and strive to be the best online tackle shop. Our guiding principal is and always has been that customer service and satisfaction are paramount. To fulfill that objective, FishUSA.com strives to provide quality products, the best sustainable prices, fast delivery, fair shipping charges, product support by knowledgeable staff and responsiveness to the needs of our customers.
We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business and show you why FishUSA.com is America's Tackle Shop!
- Returns Policy
Return Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply return it to us within 30 days of its shipment date and we will credit you for the entire amount of your order less the shipping charges. Exchanges can also be made within 30 days of the shipment date. The following exceptions to this policy apply: Laundered (washed) garments and cannot be returned or exchanged. CDs, DVDs and VCR movies can be returned only if they are unopened and unused and the factory-seal and shrink-wrap is unbroken (unless the item is defective or damaged).
To return an item, please first obtain an RMA through Newegg. Once the RMA has been otbainted, send returns and exchanges with postage prepaid to:
1807 Pittsburgh Avenue
Erie, PA 16502
For your protection, please insure the package for its full value and obtain a package tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages that are sent to us for return or exchange.
Please keep all packaging materials, manuals, warranties and accessories intact. Products with missing or severely damaged packaging, manuals, warranties or accessories will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Damaged or Lost Items
If you receive a package that is visibly damaged, please note the damage on the carrier's freight bill or receipt. Be sure to obtain a copy. Once received, keep the original package, all packing materials and parts intact. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 800.922.1219 within ten calendar days after receiving a damaged shipment, or as soon as you determine that a shipment is lost.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.