- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Grandma Sushi's Closet Is A Sole Proprietor Business Located On The Outer Banks Of North Carolina, Owned/Operated By Suzan Koester.
We Were Established In August Of 2008 And Continue To Try And Bring You The Best Prices Possible On Webkinz And Webkinz Based Products!
In November, 2011, we reached a milestone (of sorts) -- we have sold over 10,000 Webkinz!! Looking forward to our next 10,000.
Our Goal Is To Bring You The Newest Release Of Webkinz And Assorted Webkinz Products, As Well As Maintain A Stock Of Older Released And Hard To Find Webkinz As Well.
As Our Way Of Saying Thanks, We Offer Free Shipping Throughout The United States On All Orders
Seeing As How We Are A Small Privately Owned Business, And Not A Corporate Company, Limited Quantity Will Apply To Certain Products In Our Store, As We Can Only Recieve A Limited Quantity Ourselves.
For More Information On Bulk Ordering And Large Quantity Orders, Please Contact Grandma Sushi's Closet And We Will Be Glad To See What We Can Do To Accomodate Larger Orders!
- Returns Policy
Incorrect or defective products can be returned for full refund or replacement with unused (sealed) Code.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.