- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.Global seller enrolled in Newegg Return Service. Newegg will be responsible for processing RMA and general customer service.
Founded in 2000 and managed by Dragon City Group, Paichang Corporation, thanks to its expertise in micro-electronic technology, specializes in the design and development of consumer electronic devices and markets its products under the name of eDr-Martin to all over the world.
All eDr-Martin products designed and manufactured in Taiwan are CE, RoHS, and SGS tested and certified to ensure both product quality and safety.
The ultimate goal of the company is to enjoy growth together with our partners and customers by offering them with the best products and services in the field.
- Returns Policy
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.