- Email This Seller
Premier Toyota of Newport is located in Middletown, RI, and is a part of Premier Companies. Our top priority is customer satisfaction - we strive to provide excellent service, and continue the tradition of quick shipping and quality products that you have come to expect while shopping on Newegg. Every product we sell on Newegg is an OEM Toyota product. This means everything you see with our name on it is a genuine Toyota part that is meant to fit your Toyota - NO SUBSTITUTIONS!
We always welcome questions and comments. We believe an educated consumer is a happy one. If you are unsure of how to install an item, ask. Normally our products include installation instructions, when needed. If you need additional assistance, we can easily be reached by phone or e-mail. This is a part of our service, and we're happy to speak with our customers.
- Returns Policy
Items must be in new/uninstalled condition and the original packaging. Restocking fee will be only charged if item is returned with damage to the part or packaging to cover our cost to make the part in resale condition. Shipping costs will not be refunded unless due to Premier Toyota of Newport's error (i.e. we shipped a part other than what was ordered, or some other clear error on our part).
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.