- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Swanson's Bait & Tackle is the one stop shop of choice in north central Minnesota. Established in 1970, Swanson's is a landmark for those frequenting the north woods of Minnesota. Our customer base stretches all across the country, and we provide many unique products. We have recently expanded our store across the internet, and allow our customers to reach us where ever they may be!
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We will do anything in our power to keep the customer happy, and it is this policy that has kept us a successful business for the last 40 years!
- Returns Policy
Customer service is our #1 priority! Periodically, however, issues occur with orders, and returns are inevitable. It is our goal to make sure you are pleased with your purchase, and we will work with you in the event you wish to return your purchase. We strongly encourage all of our customers to not hesitate to contact us with any issue. Whether you have a defective product, or you just want to know where the fish are biting, we’ll do our best to give you a prompt, helpful response!
Returns are accepted on all orders (unless otherwise stated on a product) within 30 days of recorded delivery date, if product being returned is in its original shipped condition and packaging. If an item is not in original condition, full refunds will not be issued unless otherwise arranged. In some of these cases, partial refunds will be issued to cover repackaging and restocking costs; these will be handled on a case by case basis.
Upon delivery of an order, the buyer becomes responsible for all items. This includes damages or other issues incurred to an item after delivery. In addition, the buyer is responsible for the return’s delivery, including cost, unless otherwise arranged. We recommend insuring returns and getting tracking numbers, as we are not responsible for returns damaged in transit.
Returns on orders purchased under free shipping terms will be subject to a charge accounting for original shipping cost that was held from the order. For example, an order of a widget for $50 with free shipping will be refunded at $50, less the cost of the original shipping. If that shipping cost was $6, then the final refund amount issued would be $44.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.