- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
"We've Been In Business Over 35 Years"
The Sportsman's Guide was born in the brain and basement of outdoorsman Gary Olen, back in the winter of 1970. His very first Sportsman's Guide Catalog came out in 1976.
During the ensuing years, the basic philosophy and attitudes of the company haven't changed much. We sell only quality items...and we only sell them for a whole lot less than others do. We only offer gear and clothing we'd use ourselves or suggest to our best friends, and we keep our prices low by buying right, not by adding to the mark-up. We literally search the world in order to keep the supply of brand new items flowing steadily form week to week.
"We Started In Gary's Basement, But We're Much Bigger Than That Now"
We're located in the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota, in So. St. Paul. All of our Guide Associates work to insure your satisfaction in all facets of our relationship...courteously giving you all the information you're looking for and taking your order, picking and carefully packing your order, shipping your order to your doorstep, and being available after the sale for any kind of support you might want. We're and all-in-one operation, and all your orders are shipped from our 330,000 square foot warehouse.
"You Can Count on Fast, Friendly Service"
During the 35 years since our first catalog hit the streets, we've earned a reputation for providing maximun customer service! You can count on the fact that our courteous, knowledgeable Customer Service Reps are ready to help you.
Got a question? Or a problem? You can get the answers you need two ways:
1.) call customer service toll-free at 1-866-232-3835
2.) email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll respond quickly and accurately.
- Returns Policy
Note: The Sportsman's Guide does no accept returns on Food and Gas or Diesel powered items once they have been gassed or oiled.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.