- $20.00 20.0
- $16.98 –
- Save: 15%
- Free Shipping
- $14.95 –
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
Since 1984, I&I Sports has been a leading supplier of Paintball, Airsoft and Martial Arts gear. We provide the best online values by specializing in Closeouts, Clearance & Discontinued Items. Plus, great values for Martial Arts Training Gear from RONIN GEAR (practice weapons), BILTUFF (shields & punching bags made in the USA), I&I SPORTS man dummies, and a wide variety of training equipment for, practice weapons, apparel and instructional DVDs. With savings from 20% - 80%, you just can't Beat the Deals at I&I Sports!
Our staff is here to serve you whether by phone (310-715-6800) or email (iiSports@iiSports.com).
I&I SPORTS SUPPLY CO., INC.
19751 S Figueroa Street
Carson, CA 90745
- Returns Policy
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.