- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
- Returns Policy
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns, DOA or short shipments must be reported within 10 days of shipment of your order.
We will accept returns only with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from us for items which was manufacturer defective or DOA.
Returned products will be carefully inspected and the item should be returned in its original condition for a full refund less shipping (we only refund shipping costs if the return is the result of our error).
There will be a 10% restocking fee apply on all return items due to other reasons like dissatisfaction.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.