- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Northern Lights USA is a small family-owned corporation operated by a husband and wife team with twelve years of extensive experience in the lighting industry. Tammy Enright is President and CEO and Tom Enright is a lighting specialist. Northern Lights USA offers everything from standard household light bulb to cutting-edge specialty lighting systems.
Originally from Arlington Heights, Illinois, Tom answered the advertisement of a national lighting distributor to sell lighting products door-to-door throughout the Chicagoland area in 1999. It wasn't long before he began to travel the country training hundreds of sales representatives to become lighting specialists like himself and develop business in their area. By 2005, Tom had relocated to the distributor's headquarters in Fargo, North Dakota. Two weeks after his move to Fargo, Tom met his wife Tammy.
Originally from Moorhead,Minnesota, Tammy has a background in business management, accounting and marketing. Her natuarl ability to be pleasantly persuasive and her drive to implement new ideas and continually improve upon them have been very beneficial to the growth and success of Northern Lights USA. Together, Tom and Tammy work as a family company committed to being different and better.
Northern Lights USA is setting new standards for the lighting industry by focusing on innovation, customer satisfaction and product quality. Tom and Tammy personally handle their customers' lighting needs and treat them as part of their own family. Northern Lights USA wants to know their customer and their facilities, solving lighting problems and recommending the best available product. Each customer and each order is important.
Together Tammy and Tom have built a corporation that works passionately to exceed their customers' expectations. With thousands of lighting products and a website that is constantly expanding and improving, Northern Lights USA earns the loyalty of both local customers and novice e-shoppers across the globe by treating them like part of their family. Their goal is to earn your business for a lifetime.
- Returns Policy
Northern Lights USA stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 30 days of receipt of product. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where NL USA, Inc. has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer. No Restocking Fee will be charged if the customer places a replacement order in exchange for the original product.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.