- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Ultimate Paintball LLC has been in business since 2002. Ultimate Paintball has a retail store located at 7075 Stormy Lane Bonne Terre, MO 63628. It is about 60 miles south of St. Louis. Our business has continually been increasing over the years, so in 2006 we moved into a large warehouse. Now we can order in bulk and add on many new items giving you much lower pricing than our competition. We are a member of the Missouri Better Business Bureau and the Online Better Business Bureau since 2005, in great standings.
At Ultimate Paintball our customer service is top notch. Over 99% of all orders are shipped either the same day ordered or by the next business day. If you need any questions answered please use our live help on our website or call us toll free at 877-WWW-PNTBALL option 1 for customer service. We just recently installed a top of the line phone system and added more customer service reps for you.
The employees at Ultimate Paintball also play paintball. The customer service reps are knowledgable about the Sport and can help you make decisions if needed.
Our new warehouse was completed in September 2008. We now have nearly 12,000 square feet of warehouse space. Now we can order even more in bulk which in turn will save you money and we will start offering more and more paintball products.
Stay in Touch with Ultimate Paintball with Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ultimatepaintball and website http://www.ultimatepaintball.com
- Returns Policy
Ultimate Paintball wants you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your order to Ultimate Paintball for a full refund minus shipping. We want you to have a great shopping experience and that means an easy return process too. We will pay for the shipping back to us if the item arrives defective or if for some reason the order was messed up, so you don't have to worry about the return process. Ultimate Paintball's return policy is the best in the industry because it is made for you. All our products are brand new factory sealed. We will take back any item within 30 days if it is factory sealed unopened and in original condition. We will exchange accessories that are covered under warranty. All markers are covered under warranty from the manufacture, most are for a year except for Tippmann they have a 2 year warranty. To speed up the process please use our return form http://pntball.force.com/CloudConversion__Returns. Please fill out the return form first and then you may call 573-358-1300 to get an update on your return.
Holiday Return Policy
We will extend the return policy for orders placed from November 1st thru December 15th to January 15th the following year.
Can I return anything?
You may return most merchandise within 30 days of the original invoice date. Certain products may not be returned for any reason, including paintballs or any washed or worn--beyond fitting--apparel item.
My item is unopened and unused.
Unopened and unused products may be returned for a credit to your PayPal account, credit or debit card. Merchandise must be returned complete with all the original manufacturer's packaging, manual(s), blank warranty cards, miscellaneous parts and accessories. We also ask that you include a note with your return explaining why the package was shipped back to us, and an RA# that will be provided by our customer service department to be written on the outside of the box. You may contact us for the RA# at (573) 358-1300. Incomplete returns will be subject to additional charges at our discretion, and any item sent back with obvious signs of use or wear will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Unless you were shipped something incorrect or defective, we cannot refund shipping charges or transit insurance. If you received free shipping we will deduct the shipping charges if you are wanting a refund. If you just want to exchange for something else then we won't deduct the free shipping charges.
What about open or used items?
Open or used products returned to Ultimate Paintball within 30 days will be subject to a restocking fee to be determined upon receipt to us. You may avoid the restocking fee by taking store credit. This restocking fee will vary depending on the condition of the returned merchandise. Merchandise that has been used and/or shows signs of wear and tear may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 75%. Regarding returned items, used is defined as any attempts to install, fire, wear or wash.
Since all of our guns are shipped to you brand new, factory sealed, and with a one-year warranty, Tippmann a 2 year warranty you will need to contact the manufacturer about any issues you are having regarding a marker purchased from us. You can find their contact information in the owner's manual that was included, and also on their official website (if you need this information, feel free to contact us for the URL.) We cannot accept any opened markers back for a refund, only a repair which will be shipped to the manufacturer. Thank you!
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.