- Email This Seller
Welcome to Swim2000's New Egg Store!
Here, you'll find only the best recreational and competitive swimming products for yourself, friends, and family! We understand that while you're having fun in the sun or training for a competitive meet, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your swimsuit will fit properly, if your goggles will withstand the sun's rays, or whatever else could go wrong! That's why we carry the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices for you. We are the place to find your swimming gear! Take a look around, but before you do, read a little more about us...
Swim2000 was founded in Los Angeles in 1994, when the Internet was first taking off. At the time, our owner, Bruno Diederichs, was working for another swimming company. As the Director of Mail Orders, Bruno recognized how the Internet could make their ordering system more efficient. He believed that this new technology could allow customers to order their products online, completely changing the way they did business.
Unfortunately, Bruno's boss didn't buy it; he just didn't believe in the longevity of the Internet. So Bruno did what every determined entrepreneur would do: he went on his own to start an online business he believed in. Using his longtime passion for swimming, a background in business, and good working relationships with swimming products manufacturers, Swim2000 was born! Fast forward five years, and the Swim2000 family moved from L.A. to Las Vegas, where they continued to manage Swim2000.com. By 2001, and at the insistence of loyal customers, a storefront location was opened at Flamingo and Maryland Parkway, near UNLV. Swim2000, both in-store and online, has been a hub for both novice and experienced swimmers young and old for over 17 years. In 2011 alone, we shipped over 90,000 packages. That's 90,000 people enjoying the benefits they get in the pool, and 90,000 people working on improving their lives.
Our Commitment to Swimmers
Swimming is our passion. We strive, every day, to support swimmers all over the world, especially young swimmers just starting out. That's why we make charitable contributions to local teams in Las Vegas, NV every year. Each team's coach can choose how to allocate their donation in the way that will most benefit the team and individual swimmers. We also pair up with teams to offer fundraising opportunities that incur no cost whatsoever for the team, and instead present the opportunity to raise funds for new equipment, suits, or travel expenses for competitions.
- Returns Policy
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.