- Email This Seller
A family owned and operated business that has been manufacturing fine quality jewelry for over 30 years now. During these three decades we have slowly mastered each aspect of both creating and selling fine jewelry.
Our company started out small; setting stones, casting, and soldering for various large fine jewelry stores. Through the years our company grew and began to specialize in fine quality jewelry. Today we specialize in Diamonds, with our team traveling worldwide in search of the most brilliant and beautiful Diamonds. These diamonds are then given to our talented Jewelers who design the stunning jewelry you see in our stores and site.
Our jewelers follow strict quality control standards ensuring years of beauty and enjoyment. Our ethical conducts and reasonable pricing are the cornerstones of our company. We make our customers feel they have a relative in the business who would always give them a fair deal and honest information; often the kind of information which would save them money in the long run and provides heirloom quality jewelry. It is this desire and goal of educating our customers which inspired us to create an educational and fun website.
We are pleased to offer the personalized attention of a Jeweler Gemologist usually reserved for only the wealthiest of customers. Our Customer Service Department is waiting to assist customers with their purchases.
By servicing Independent Retail Jewelers only we are able to provide a more personal touch to your jewelry buying experience. We are proud of our success and we believe that our commitment to providing a quality product at affordable prices made us one of the most respected manufacturers in the jewelry industry. We put every item through a Meticulous Inspection Process to insure that you receive the quality you deserve.
We have taken the uncertainty out of finding jewelry by offering the finest quality jewelry which not only meets, but exceeds our highest standards. We stand behind our products and will work to ensure that our customer satisfaction is 100%. Through the years we have had thousands of satisfied customers. Please give us the opportunity to make you another satisfied customer.
- Returns Policy
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. If you're not completely satisfied with your jewelry purchase, please call customer service (1-847-367-7022) or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the date you recieved the package, to arrange for an exchange or refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
•You must return items in new or unused condition with all original packaging and materials included. ‘New or unused condition’ means that there are no scratches, marks, blemishes, nor any other damage(s) on the item, and that it has not been sized or altered in any way.
•We will inspect your item upon receipt. If the item has been sized or altered in any way, or is not in new condition, it will not be accepted for exchange or refunds, and we will return it to you at your expense.
•We must be notified of your request to return an item within 30 days of recieving the package.
•All custom orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee if returned. Custom orders include sizes under 4, over 12, engraved, and or modified from the original listed product.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.