- $16.95 16.95
- $10.95 –
- Save: 35%
- $6.95 Shipping
- $19.95 19.95
- $12.95 –
- Save: 35%
- $6.95 Shipping
- $176.95 176.95
- $129.95 –
- Save: 27%
- $38.95 Shipping
- Email This Seller
Welcome! We are RedSkyTrader and are a 'mom and pop' business based in San Diego California. Our humble start began with a big career change. We knew our current paths of working for big business corporations in sales and finance were not our career destinies. We wanted a greater sense of personal accomplishment and ownership in a career. It was September of 2005 and there we were in a one bedroom apartment with a couple good ideas and a whole lot of determination. We knew that great products at great prices were essential. So we started selling a few nautical items online and at local markets and had excellent experiences. From there, we grew our product base, learned from our experiences, and eventually created our own website.
Currently we are enjoying the growth of our business focusing attention on our online company www.RedSkyTrader.com. We are consistently expanding our product line to bring our faithful customers new and unique items. We have a large collection of maritime, medieval items, and many other collectibles for your home. Our products make wonderful gifts and they are more unusual and rare than what you find in the average retail store. As always, we keep our prices super competitive.
Our goal is to provide 100% Customer Satisfaction. In order to do this, we have done our best to make our policies and procedures known through our emails, website, and About Us page. We do our best to communicate with our customers to promote positive feedback and an overall enjoyable experience. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything that you would like to see.
- Returns Policy
Our goal is to provide a pleasurable buying experience for all of our customers. Please feel free to contact us whenever there are questions about your order or our policies. We'll be happy to discuss them with you.
When making arrangements to return or exchange an item, we should be contacted via email within 7 days of receiving your shipment. Whenever returning an item please be sure to include a copy of the packing slip and your RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number).
If you cannot get an item to function, please be sure to read the description of the item. Though many of our items are functional, some are designed for display purposes only. If you cannot get an item to function as described please let us know.
If you receive a defective item, please contact us via email within 7 days of receiving the item. We will make arrangements to send out a replacement or a replacement part. In your email, please be sure to reference the order # along with a description of the defect and pictures, if applicable (if you cannot email us pictures please let us know and we'll make other arrangements). If we do not require an inspection, we will email you a return label and instructions. If you do not want the item replaced please reference the policy below about no longer wanting an item.
In some circumstances an inspection will be required. If, after inspection, the item is found to be defective, we will ship out a replacement. If the item is not found be defective and to be as described, we will not refund the cost of returning the item and assume that you no longer want the product. Please reference the policy below about items that you no longer want.
Email us within 7 days of receiving your shipment if an item arrives damaged. Be sure to describe the damage, reference your order #, and, if applicable, include pictures of the packing materials and damage to the product (if emailing us pictures is not possible, please let us know and we will make other arrangements). We will file a claim with the carrier and make arrangements for sending a replacement. Do not dispose of the damaged item or the packing materials until you are notified that the claims process is complete. We reserve the right to replace damaged items. If you do not want the item replaced, please reference the policy below about no longer wanting an item.
Lost or Stolen Items
If you think that your item has been lost or stolen, please contact us immediately via email. Be sure to reference your order # and tracking information. We will make arrangements to file a claim on your behalf and send out a replacement.
No Longer Want an Item
If you no longer want a product, returns are accepted unless otherwise stated in the product description. We must be contacted via email within 30 days of receiving the product(s) with the order # and the reason for the return. Arrangements for defective or damaged products you do not want replaced need to be initiated within 7 days of the delivery date. We will provide you with an RMA # which is to be included on a copy of the packing slip along with the product you are returning. The cost of the item will be refunded, less 15%. Shipping and handling charges and the cost of returning the item will not be refunded. The item must be returned unused and in the same condition it left our warehouse (tracking or delivery confirmation along with insurance is recommended). Once the item arrives back at our warehouse, please allow 2 weeks for processing.
Please do not return items without an RMA #.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.