- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Who is WAMHomeCenter?
With 30 years of experience as a major distributor of Home Improvement products, WAMHomeCenter decided to use our expertise to create an online “one stop shop” for your home improvement needs.
WAM is headquartered in sunny central Florida. Because we have warehouses located strategically across the United States, we are able to offer extremely competitive pricing, a wide selection of in stock products and lightning fast shipping.
Our site is growing by the day and will eventually have all of our 500,000 products available for your selection. Until that time, we would encourage you to contact us with the manufacturers name and part number for any product that you don’t see on our site. This includes everything from stainless steel sinks to chandeliers, to tankless water heaters, to circulator pumps.
- Returns Policy
Please follow these guidelines when returning a product.
All returns or exchanges must be arranged with our Customer Service Department and be assigned a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
The item(s) must be in perfect resalable condition. The item(s) must be returned in the manufacturer’s original box with all packaging, manuals, warranty cards and pieces.
Do not open the inner packaging. If the box is opened we cannot accept it for a return.
The product must not be installed or used. If the product was installed and is defective please contact customer service for a replacment or instructions on how to handle a warranty claim.
If your product was shipped in an exterior box, you must return the product in the original box with all of the packaging material.
Do not write on the box or place any stickers or labels on the box. If you write on the box or apply labels and we determine that we cannot resell the product we can at our discretion deny your return or charge additional restocking fees.
Do not refuse delivery to return an item unless instructed to do so by Customer Service. If you refuse delivery your return will be subject to additional fees or may be denied.
Restocking Fee & Shipping Charges
Hassle free returns. We will charge a 15% Restocking fee on all returns. You will be responsible for shipping charges both ways.
The shipping fees you paid for on the order will be deducted from your refund. If the order shipped for free, we will deduct the cost of shipping from your return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping fees. We recommend that you purchase shipping insurance in case your return is lost or damaged in transit to our warehouse.
We will not grant any refunds for products that arrive damaged. You will be responsible for filing a claim with the shipping carrier.
We will either ship the item(s) back to you at your expense or dispose of the item(s). We will keep the item(s) for 5 (five) business days and then we will dispose of the item(s) without contacting you.
Once you ship your return, please email the tracking information (Carrier and Number). This will assist Customer service in processing your return and ensure the fastest possible processing. If you fail to send a tracking number your return may be delayed.
For health reasons, we can not accept open toilet seats for a return. Toilet seats must be in their original sealed packaging to be returned.
Return Authorization Required
If you need to return an item you may do so within 30 (thirty) days of receipt. Please contact us within 30 days to request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
Our items ship from multiple warehouses and it is essential that they are returned to the proper location. For this reason we require that you receive an RGA prior to sending your return so that the product is shipped to the correct warehouse.
Once the RGA is issued we must receive the product within 10 (ten) Business Days. Returns received after 10 (ten) business days will not be issued credit.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.