- Email This Seller
In the auto parts business since 1988 and selling online since 2003, our mission is to provide undoubtedly exceptional customer service through an employee culture that is fully conscious and responsive to customer needs, with a fundamental commitment to quality and value.
Our e-based customer support is available to answer questions, as well as alert customers with technical information that is crucial to their needs. With over 500,000 parts readily in stock, we can instantaneously ship and deliver parts with prompt and precise online service. This is along with our guarantee to selling only the highest quality parts that we would be confident enough to install in our own vehicles.
Through upholding a steadfast pledge to providing real support in any situation, we look forward to making our relationship with our customers a long and prosperous one. We know that customer needs rapidly change, so we have developed strategies that have enabled us to reorganize our services to adapt to those changing needs.
We have on-site customer service representatives that listen and offer suggestions as well as actionable information to satisfy the needs of those looking for parts, or those who may have concerns with existing parts. By being truly customer focused, our organization measures its success by overall customer approval.
We are excited to be selling on newegg.com, and will be happy to respond quickly and professionally to any and all comments or questions from newegg customers. To contact us, please email email@example.com or call us toll free at 888-533-9119 to speak to a live representative Monday-Friday, 9am through 5pm EST.
- Returns Policy
We accept returns for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Shipping charges are non-refundable. We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee. When return occurs as a result of error in item description, or if customer contacted staff to confirm fitment information prior to buying, free return or exchange is provided. Return policy is voided if item is altered, painted, or changed in any way; we cannot accept returns of altered items. In addition to 30 day return allowance and any applicable manufacturer warranties, all sales are subject to replacement due to shipping damage, as well as a 1-year warranty against manufacturer's defects, fulfilled by Parts Highway.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.