- $22.99 22.99
- $15.60 –
- Save: 32%
- Free Shipping
- $132.99 132.99
- $89.10 –
- Save: 33%
- Free Shipping
- $49.99 49.99
- $42.50 –
- Save: 15%
- Free Shipping
- $48.99 48.99
- $38.90 –
- Save: 21%
- Free Shipping
Chrome Battery, unlike the majority of our competitors, is an American company. Our customer service, management, and shipping facilities are all located in the heart of the Midwest.
When purchasing batteries, safety and performance are of the utmost importance!
Our manufacturers overseas are required to follow strict Quality Control Procedures designed and written specifically by Chrome Battery to ensure all of our products exceed the demands of the American consumer.
- Returns Policy
You may return batteries sold by Chrome Battery within 60 days of purchase for a full refund or replacement, minus shipping. After 60 days, the customer is responsible for the return shipping of the product for a replacement.
Chrome Battery (“CB”) warrants only to the original purchaser that:
1) This battery is free of defects in material and workmanship for 18 months or as indicated otherwise;
2) Prior to installation or use, the state of charge of this battery has been maintained at a level equal to or greater than the minimum level considered necessary under industry standards for batteries to perform effectively upon their use or installation. If adjustment is necessary due to a defect in material or workmanship or state of charge below minimum industry standards prior to installation or use, and the battery is NOT MERELY DISCHARGED after installation or use, then upon return of the battery to Chrome Battery:
Within Twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase, batteries with a total warranty of 24 months will be replaced free of charge (except for taxes and shipping charges). After the free replacement period and for the remaining number of months of designated warranty period, the original purchaser may obtain a replacement battery of similar size upon payment of a prorated charge, based upon the then current published cost per month which is based on the then published list price of the battery multiplied by the number of full months elapsed since the date of original purchase, plus shipping charges.
All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, authorized by our Customer Service Department, in order to be accepted. Getting an RMA is very simple. The easiest and fastest way to obtain an RMA is to email email@example.com. Please include your order number and contact information in this email. We will respond to your email with an RMA number. Upon receipt of your RMA number, you can then follow the RMA procedure explained in the email and listed below to return the merchandise.
Chrome Battery failure rates are among the lowest in the industry, and we have dedicated ourselves to supply only top quality batteries. Still, we do realize that, as rare as it is, you may have received a defective product. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please follow our simple process below, and we promise to make it right.
Once you have obtained an RMA number from Customer Service, you will need to pack the merchandise securely to ensure safe return of the package. Please write the RMA number you received on the exterior of the package you are shipping back to Chrome Battery.
When sending a package back to us, it is highly recommended that you request delivery confirmation if you are shipping with USPS. Other major carriers, such as FedEx and UPS, will provide tracking numbers for your shipment. Chrome Battery will not be held responsible for lost or returned packages. All returns must be prepaid as we do not cover the cost of return shipping charges.
Once returned or exchanged items are received at the Chrome Battery Warehouse, they will be processed and shipped within 48 hours. If the requested replacement is backordered, we will provide you with an email estimating the date you can expect your replacement. Refunds will be issued within 10 business days in the same method as the items were purchased.
Thank you for your business.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.