- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Appliance Cove has been serving the Central Arkansas appliance market since 2001. We offer all the top brands in appliances, replacement parts, and appliance accessories. Most are stocked in our local warehouse, however due to the size of our catalog many are shipped via our satellite warehouses around the United States. We employ an experienced support staff and can assist customers in purchasing decisions with our industry experience.
- Returns Policy
You can return merchandise up to 30 days after the purchase date. The merchandise must be unused, unopened, and include all the original parts and manuals. Please inspect all of the products immediately after receiving them.
We do not accept returns after 30 days for damaged or defective products.
Merchandise should be repackaged in its original packaging in order to reduce the risk of damage.
You are responsible for return shipping charges.
You are responsible for lost packages or any damage that may occur to the merchandise while in transit.
Your return shipment must be made via a carrier that provides tracking information (e.g. UPS, FedEx, or Insured Mail).
We will issue a refund within 10 business days of receiving merchandise that we deem resalable. The complete refund will be the original purchase price less a 15% processing fee and the original shipping costs already paid to the carrier.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.