- $1,399.00 –
- Free Shipping
- Email This Seller
Theatrical Bulb Supply specializes in solutions for projection and theatrical lighting needs. The company began in 2005 as a supplier of Xenon Short-Arc theater lamps and has grown to include projectors, screens, mounts, LED Lighting, as well as our own TBS brand of projector lamps. TBS is committed to providing the highest quality replacement lamps and modules in the industry at the lowest costs possible. TBS has struck partnerships all over to world to bring the consumer high quality products at affordable prices. With over 30 years of expertise, we uphold the highest level of customer service and excellent turnaround times. We maintain low competitive pricing and guarantee client satisfaction.
- Returns Policy
You may return most new, unopened products within 30 days of invoice for a refund, exchange or store credit. All non-defective returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Xenon lamps and projectors may be returned for exchange only. Shipping charges and special orders are not refundable. Please contact us with any questions.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.