- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
WoofersEtc Inc. is a Los Angeles based electronics distribution company, with an emphasis on high end brands, wholesale pricing, and excellent customer service. All tech support staff are highly trained and more importantly huge audiophiles! The WoofersEtc philosophy is simple: "give people what they want, quickly and treat your customers well." Since day one, customer service has been the first consideration and this has resulted in an exponential growth of customer referrals. The Better Business Bureau and ResellerRatings.com also recognize WoofersEtc.com for outstanding customer support. The WoofersEtc 18,000 square foot shipping and distribution facility is based in the wholesale quarter of Los Angeles California. Just a few miles between the areas largest UPS and FedEx package hubs, the shipping location offers quick shipping times and minimum package handling in transit.
Back in 1982 when Kenwood and Alpine were the hot new brands on the market, "US Stereo" started out as a small local electronics distributor. The company grew quickly and gained a reputation among local retailers as the best source for high-end brands. In 1999 WoofersEtc.com was launched as one of the industry's first online car audio retailers, and rapidly caught on as one of the internet's largest 12 volt sellers. Today WoofersEtc.com proudly offers nearly 10,000 products, and has served over 100,000 customers worldwide. We ship to all US states and territories, and many countries all over the world.
Our customer service hours are Monday - Friday, 9:30AM - 6:30PM PST. Please do not hesitate to call us at (323) 231-3525 if you have any questions concerning your order. If you need to email us, please use the 'Email This Seller' button.
- Returns Policy
Brand new products can be returned within 30 days of invoice date. These products must be returned in 100% brand new condition, unopened, unused, with no blemishes or signs of installation, complete with all original parts and accessories. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and a 15% restocking fee will apply. In some cases, the restocking fee can be waived if the value of the returned products is used as an in-store credit. In the event that a customer refuses delivery of a package, a return shipping charge will be made by the shipping carrier. This charge will be deducted from the customer's credit.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.