- Email This Seller
OBM DISTRIBUTION/BREO-USA is the sole representative of Shenzhen Breo Technology Co., Ltd. in the U.S. and North America. It has exclusive distribution rights to BREO portable massagers. The company is committed to promoting health and wellness. It is founded to inspire, create, and innovate.
Shenzhen Breo Technology Co., Ltd., founded in 2000, is a high-technology enterprise integrating R&D, manufacturing and marketing of portable massagers. Through 16 years of development (since its birth as Breeze in 1996), the company has become a leading brand in the industry of portable healthcare products.
Our brand is BREO. Our products are based on traditional channel massage theory in Chinese medicine as well as modern biomagnetism theory. Our professional R&D team has researched and developed premium quality original product patents.
All Breo massagers are manufactured at our 2 factories in Shenzhen under a very strict quality control system that allows us to produce top-grade products for worldwide distribution. We have the capability to produce over 32,000 massagers on a monthly basis. Our North America distribution center and corporate office is located in Ontario, California. With over 200 patents and hundreds of personnel, BREO is committed to developing world-class massagers that allow you to enjoy massage intimately, conveniently, and effectively – taking you away from the pressures and stress of everyday living.
- Returns Policy
This is our Standard Return Policy. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Breo-USA, and not the mere issuance of an RMA. Please make sure you send your package with a trusted carrier (UPS, FedEX, USPS with Delivery Confirmation).
All products sold by Breo-USA offer limited manufacturer warranty, except special order items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund within 30 days upon receiving the product. Items returned must be new, in it's original packaging, including the original invoice for the purchase. Please note that a 20% restocking fee may apply.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Breo-USA Customer Service by phone, fax or email. Please note that RMA# does not guarantee final deposition. All returns are subject to inspection and will be evaluated by our technical team; any products returned to us unauthorized will not be accepted.
Products that are not eligible for return will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received under the conditions listed below:
-Any product not purchased from Breo-USA
-Any product without a valid RMA
-Any product without the Original Invoice
-Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included
with the product
-Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
-Any product that exhibits physical damage
-Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
Once an RMA# is issued by Breo-USA, clearly write it on the outside of the parcel, not on the product package. Shipping charges are not refundable and will not be covered by manufacturer’s warranty. All return fee's must be shipped freight prepaid and are Non-Refundable. We will not accept COD or freight collect return. Return process will be initiated only after receiving returned products. Credit will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects and process the return. Physical damages to any product will void the product's warranty and breach the return policy. If product(s) are not received in our warehouse within 14 days from issued RMA, RMA will be voided and no credit will be issued. WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMER'S NEEDS.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.