17th Street Photo has been one of New York's leading sources for camera equipment for both the professional and amateur since 1992. Our sales staff consists of camera users, rather than pushy sales people.
We are a family run business that takes pride in serving the customer with respect and professional courtesy. Over the years we have built strong relationships with the manufacturers whose products we represent. More importantly, we strive on servicing our most loyal and repeat customers. Our showroom is dedicated to the personal ‘one on one’ attention that many customers desire.
Every product we sell is bought directly from a manufacturers warehouse and carries a full warranty from that company. We do not sell ‘grey market’ or ‘refurbished items.’ Check our prices, and more importantly, check our Merchant Ratings. The proof of service and reliability comes directly from our clientele.
For general questions and inquiries please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire about a specific order already submitted to us please email us at: email@example.com. Please be sure to include you order number in the subject line.
We can be reached toll-free at 1-800-664-1971.
- Returns Policy
As an authorized dealer, every product sold on the 17photo.com site is brand new and includes the full U.S.A. manufacturer's warranty. 17th Street Photo Supply, Inc. offers an exclusive money-back guarantee for its products. The return/exchange guarantee period is 30-days from receipt of delivery. All returns first require a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER from 17th Street Photo. It can be obtained by emailing us at: info17photo.com or via phone at 800-664-1971.
Return or Replacement Policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of receipt, for a refund, or a replacement - subject to the following:
a) Contact 17th Street Photo to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, to ensure proper handling of the return and/or replacement. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number.
b) In order to be eligible for a full refund, less shipping expenses, your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened mint condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging do not qualify for a full refund.
c) Only the purchase price of the product is refundable. Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping," this means we are paying the freight on your behalf. If that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund.
d) All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts, manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the package. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns. All shortage claims must be made to us within 7 days of placing your order. 17th Street Photo will not be held responsible for claims made after 7 days.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
Computers - Software and Hardware once unwrapped
DVDs and Videos
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.