- Email This Seller
Here at Cookware King, we have been selling on On-Line since 2007 and we pride ourselves on excellence in customer satisfaction and you can trust that we will back every item we auction with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and our feedback is testament to this. We know what it is like being the customer, so we treat you as we would want to be treated. Our bottom line is this - we want you to be happy!
PO Box 414
Summerfield, Fl. 34420
- Returns Policy
As of January 1st, 2012 CookWareKing will be charging a 15% restocking fee on all returned, undamaged / unwanted merchandise.
In the past we have ship items over and over again until our customers found something they liked. We do not ship "trial" products; we choose not to operate this way.
Please consider that there is substanial cost in processing order and shipping products. There is also cost in returning products: messages must be answered, emails written, RGA's issued, products recieved and restocked, paperwork processed and mailed, Etc. Therefore a restocking fee is required in order to keep our prices at their lowest.
We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.