- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Web OffRoad is dedicated to delivering the aftermarket industry's best quality Jeep, Truck, SUV and Offroad performance parts at the most competitive pricing while providing the highest customer satisfaction."
Located in Yorba Linda, California, Web OffRoad was founded by offroad enthusiasts for offroad enthusiasts.
Web OffRoad has developed an extensive network of manufacturers and suppliers across the United States to offer a complete line of performance aftermarket Truck and Jeep parts. Whether your Jeep, Truck or SUV is a daily driver, a weekend recreational enthusiasts vehicle or a pro rock crawler's rig, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality performance parts at the industries best pricing and delivery times.
With nationwide distribution centers and supply houses that have millions of dollars of inventory parts ready to ship, your parts are typically shipped within 48-72 business hours from a warehouse near you and therefore reduces shipping expense and transit time.
Our team of professional truck enthusiast have over 45 years of collective knowledge in the automotive aftermarket industry including sales, installation, troubleshooting and repair. Should you have a question about your vehicle and/or its parts, feel free to contact us via the contact link, live chat, customer service email or phone number
- Returns Policy
Note that all returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All original packaging, manuals, and ancillary materials that were shipped with the part(s) must be returned in NEW condition in order to have the returned item accepted.
Reimbursement eligibility for returns is as follows:
Within 30 days of invoice date: full refund, less any restocking fees and sellers original shipping cost to send the order to the customer (this includes items that are "free shipping" - Customer is responsible for return shipping
After 15 days of invoice date: store credit only, less any restocking fees/outbound shipping fees.
After 30 days of invoice date: no refunds or returns after 30 days
Refunds will be given on parts only and excludes labor or installation charges, shipping, or any other charges. All parts must be returned in the original package, cannot be damaged or installed, and must be in original condition. All returned parts must be sent freight prepaid and are subject to a re-boxing fee.
Certain parts are not returnable, including but not limited to wheels and tires that have been mounted and/or installed, electrical items, custom or special orders, painted products, promotional items and closeouts.
Customer returns for parts received as part of a "free shipping" offer will be credited for the amount of the returned parts less actual outbound shipping charges paid by us and any restocking fee that may apply. Altered and modified productsWeb Offroad.com will not issue credit or refunds for items that have been altered or modified. This includes products that have been installed on your vehicle. If a product is damaged in transit you must contact us first.
When can WEBOFFROAD.com refuse credit or returns?
We check all returned product for missing parts and damages. WEBOFFROAD.com has the right to refuse credit to any customer if a product is damaged, altered, modified or missing parts. Electronic programmers which have been used (uploaded) and are returned without programmers software are non credit items also.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.