- Email This Seller
Hyper Microsystems has been a leader in the electronics and computer parts industry since 1996. We have over 100 employees in our offices in Wood Dale, Illinois and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Strategically headquartered in the Chicago area, Hyper Microsystems maintains a smooth flow of operations through its main testing and distribution facilities. Due to our proximity to major retailers, OEMs, system integrators and a large end-user market, Hyper Microsystems operates in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment. Our real-time inventory system and various quality control processes ensure proper management of more than 15,000 line items of various categories and brands of consumer electronics. The combination of management experience, customer oriented sales representatives, multiple facilities, and new technology enables Hyper Microsystems to collect and resell products from major manufacturers and retailers quickly and efficiently.
- Returns Policy
We offer 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on every item we sell.
If for any reason you are not happy with the item, please contact us to request a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by us must accompany all returns. We will be unable to process an item without an RMA number.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping. Unless we shipped the wrong item.
Buyers must notify us within 30 days of invoice date to obtain an RMA number.
Physically damaged or defective on arrival (DOA) items must be reported within 24 hours of arrival to qualify for a damage claim.
RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
All returned items must not be tampered with and should have all of the parts and accessories included with the item.
Please allow 5-7 business days for returns to be processed once the product has been delivered to us. Refund will be issued or replacement shipped within this time frame.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.