- Email This Seller
GP Lights USA has been a value-added provider of high quality Auto Lights Bulbs, GP Thunder – Xenon Halogen Bulbs 8500K, 7500K, 5800K, 3500K, Miniature LED , SMD, Cree Lights, Chrome Light Bulbs, X5- Lightning BMW H8 E60 E90 and All Series Angel Eyes, Camaro Fog Lights, DRL, Seal Beam, HID Conversion Kit 6000 , 8000K, 10000K , 12000K, Automobile Custom and Performances solutions. Headquartered in Lawrenceville, Georgia, GP Lights USA maintains a presence throughout the United States and World Wide.
At GP Lights USA , we recognize that business policies and practices that serve the newest technology community provide an important business advantage, both for us and our customers. As a prominent distributor of components and white-box systems, we affect the communities where we do business. As such, we build quality relationships with clients and develop strong vendor alliances. For us, there are multiple benefits – better financial returns, increased opportunities, more efficient operations, higher employee motivation, and improved goodwill between us, our vendors, and our customers. For our customers, there is a triple bottom line – more efficient service, increased selection, and smart savings.
Leveraging our strengths (accelerated delivery time, affordable pricing, assorted purchase options, and exceptional customer service), we plan to improve product accessibility and affordability, provide innovative solutions, and continuously improve our service and products. To achieve this goal, GP Lights USA pursues an individual relationship with each customer and tailors services to meet each customer’s specific needs. By contributing to the success of our customers, we hope to stimulate the use of technology throughout a variety of industry sectors, including Dealership, Auto Performance, wholesales, retail and much more.
http://www.hidlightsusa.com for International and Domestic Automotive LED Technology.
http://www.gp-thunder.net for GP Thunder World Wide Distributors.
- Returns Policy
For return, there is 15% restocking fee. Return must be in the original packaging. No refund for all sales after 7 days of receipt, and buyer must contact seller within 7 days of receipt.
For defective products return or replacement, buyers must contact seller within 7 days of receipt for RMA# (return #). Buyers must agree to pay two-way shipping for replacement after 7 calendar days of receipt. All products found not defective upon inspection will be subject to a 15% restocking fee if buyers request a refund.
All opened items return will be subject to a 25% restocking fee for refund only if buyers contact seller within 7 days of receipt.
For exchange due to buying a wrong product, buyer needs to pay the two-way shipping fee.
Shipping fee is not refundable. No exception.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.