- Email This Seller
Foscam IP Cameras are part of a generation of advanced high quality remote monitoring IP network cameras which are bridging the gap between powerful capabilities, ease of use and affordability. The Foscam Indoor FI8910W and FI8918W as well as Outdoor FI8904W and FI8905W Wireless IP Cameras are designed to deliver live video and audio to your computers over the local network or Internet via a web browser, smartphone (e.g. iPhone, Blackberry) or third party video recording software (e.g. Blue Iris, WebcamXP, VLC, Zoneminder, EvoCam etc). With their self-contained and compact designs, Foscam Wireless IP cameras allow you to remotely monitor your home, your kids, and your place of work.
We are authorized U.S. Foscam distributors and all of our products ship from the United States. If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by dropping an email to email@example.com.
Foscam Digital Technologies LLC is the top rated distributor of Foscam products in the United States, Canada and the UK. If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 713-893-7866 Ext 8021, we'll be happy to help out!
- Returns Policy
Refunds for non-defective, used cameras are subject to a 15% restocking fee. For replacements after the 30 day period, if the product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number to proceed with an RMA replacement.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.