- $25.99 –
- Free Shipping
- Returns Policy
Returns & Refunds - Policy Details
•We offer a 30 day return policy from your purchase date.
•For defective items, we will provide a return label to exchange the items for a replacement, or provide instructions and authorization on how to return the item for a full refund.
•Buyer’s remorse returns are subject to a deduction of our original shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee – please contact us for return authorization.
•Please see our Returns and Refund Policy page for complete details.
Complete Returns and Refund Policy
At Good as New Electronics, we specialize in the sale of factory refurbished, factory new closeouts merchandise, and factory Brand New merchandise from leading manufacturers in the consumer electronics industry. Our policy is as follows:
Everything we sell comes with a manufacturer's warranty, and includes all the necessary warranty information. The manufacturer is to be contacted first before requesting a return from us. A vast majority of the time the manufacturer will be able to help you with your issue over the phone, and this is absolutely the fastest way for the customer to get what they paid for - and that is our goal. If no adequate resolution can be reached with the manufacturer, and only in this case, the item can be exchanged for the same item only. In the event that the particular item is out of stock and/or is no longer available, a similar item will be provided upon the approval of the customer, or a refund authorized at our discretion. Buyer’s Remorse returns will be accepted within 30 days of purchase and are subject to a 15% restocking fee on the item plus the original shipping cost. Furthermore, if the price of the item has changed since the purchase date, the difference in price will be deducted from the refund amount as well. If a package is refused upon delivery, a refund will be applied upon our receipt of the item(s) in the amount of the total purchase price less twice the original shipping charges. This also applies if a product is return due to a bad address as supplied by the customer.
For Our International Customers: At Good as New Electronics, we take pride in the fact that there is practically no address in the world that we will not ship your product to. Unfortunately, everything we sell comes with U.S. warranty's from the product's manufacturer (unless otherwise stated), and we cannot accept any liability for international shipments. We cannot accept any liability or be held responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of import taxes, tariffs, or brokerage fees. For international orders, we do not accept any returns or exchanges. Furthermore, it is the customer's responsibility to handle the repair process of any defective units. We will, however, work with you to get any issue that may arise resolved. We ship internationally as a courtesy to our customers, but will not accept incremental expenses in the process.
For Large Items that require Less Than Truckload (LTL) Shipping: For these items, such as plasma and other large televisions, the manufacturer’s warranty will supersede a return to Good as New in all cases, due to the excessive cost associated with the shipment of these items. Please remember: refurbished items may contain some cosmetic blemishes and such blemishes do not justify the return of an item.
We can do nothing else but assure you, the customer, of a good experience in shopping with us. Just take a look at our feedback! Please remember, the best way to work through any issues that may arise during any transaction is communication. Do not hesitate to contact us so together we can complete the transaction as smoothly as possible. And always remember: Don't buy junk! Buy genuine product. Buy Good as New!
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.