- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Blair Technology Group is a computer refurbishing and re-marketing company. We specialize in commercial grade equipment procured from government institutions and corporations across the US and Canada. This equipment is brought to our facility in Northern Kentucky, where our staff processes over 60,000 units a year.
Our refurbishing process is the engine that drives our success. Our mission is to provide customers with the highest level of quality at the lowest possible cost. We leave no stone unturned, as we meticulously restore each machine into a product that we are proud to put our name on.
Our business model focuses primarily on re-marketing these machines through online channels. We take pride in our reputation and have maintained a constant presence on all of the major online marketplaces for nearly a decade.
Our commitment to quality and service has earned us a spot in Microsoft's “Authorized Refurbisher” program. We are 1 of only 19 companies in the country participating. We work directly with Microsoft to ensure each customer enjoys Genuine Software on all of our products. This program also allows us to pre-install the latest Operating Systems on our refurbished machines.
We have an incredible staff across the board. From our shipping department to the company executives, everyone shares the common goal of making improvements every day. In turn, we pass these improvements on to our customers in; pricing, fulfillment, quality, and support. Our customers and partners have allowed us to create a successful operation, and we will always keep their satisfaction our number one priority!
- Returns Policy
Customers wishing to return and item must contact our customer service department and submit an RMA form. The refund period is 30 days after invoice. Returns after the initial 30 day period will be for replacement only.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.