- $42.00 42.0
- $12.00 –
- Save: 71%
- $8.50 Shipping
- Email This Seller
Mobile Parts Proz is the largest independent distributor of LCDs, notebook spares, accessories, upgrades and components in the portable IT market selling more than 20,000 parts per month. Mobile Parts Proz serves OEMs, Contract Manufacturers, Distributors, Resellers, Service Organizations and large corporations worldwide.
The sales and technical expertise of the Mobile Parts Proz team is unparalleled in the industry. Mobile Parts Proz specializes in the portable IT market. In addition, each of our sales executives has an OEM specialty (from Acer to Toshiba) and therefore has specialized knowledge of the OEM portable product line, part numbers and current market conditions. This knowledge and expertise enhances our sourcing ability and results in better service to our customers.
For unparalled products, prices and customer service, Mobile Parts Proz is your source for replacement laptop, notebook and tablet parts.
- Returns Policy
ALL Returns for credit, must have an RMA number issued prior to return-in order to track your return and credit data. *Product received at our facility without RMA number documentation, will be returned to sender--via your shipping account.
Our parts are serialized with a distinctive inventory sticker. This is used for AG part ID verification. The removal of this sticker voids any warranties that are described below.
A refund will not be given if we cannot verify that the part being returned is our part via our part inspection process.
Refunds will be issued within 15 business days of part receipt at our location. IF you have not received refund data (and the 15 day time frame has passed) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for status.
During inspection if you find that your shipment has been short shipped product, you have three (3) business days to report the error via the RMA request form, to receive a refund for the short shipped product.
If a non-LCD part is defective(DOA), you have ( 90) days to request an RMA.
All of our LCD’s carry a one hundred twenty (120) day warranty against defect.
All of our CPU’s carry a thirty(30) day warranty against defect.
If a part is delivered damaged you have ten (10) days to request an RMA*.
If you have received the wrong part(our fault or yours), you have thirty (30) days to request an RMA.
Shipping charges will not be applied to replacement part orders shipped from our facility-if the reason for return is due to AGParts error.
Replacement orders will NOT be shipped until the RMA'd part is received at our facility.
Parts returned due to customer error are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Products returned as defective/DOA that are found to be non defective during our testing process- will be subject to a 15% recertification fee.
If an approved RMA is not returned within fifteen (15) business days from issuance of your RMA number, the RMA Number will be voided and parts rejected upon arrival.
Special orders may not be eligible for return or may be subject to a higher restocking fee.
AG Parts reserves the right to refuse the RMA part during the receiving/inspection processes, if all conditions are not met as previously stated in our Return Policy
If your purchase appears to have been damaged in transit, please retain all original packaging as it will be necessary to file a claim. If the original packaging cannot be provided, the customers RMA request will be denied. Please select "Damaged by Shipper" as reason for the return on the RMA Request Form.
All damaged RMA requests must be made within 10 days of delivery
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.