- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Cardinal Camera Center was started by George H. Seelig, opening under the name Seelig Camera Shop. The business was originally a photographic studio taking pictures of families and doing weddings. In the 40's and 50's it evolved into a mom and pop camera store with a large volume of overnight black & white processing.
Mr. George K. Seelig acquired the business in 1969 when the store name was then changed to Cardinal Camera Center. The business evolved into a high volume seller of conventional and video cameras, lens and related products. Cardinal Camera stocked any new product and aggressively promoted the item at a discounted price.
Kurt Seelig, after years of working in the business, became the manager and driving force behind the future expansions in the 1990's, when digital cameras and products were added. At this time, the store became Cardinal Camera & Video Center. New growth was accelerated by a complete renovation and enlargement of the store in 1994, 2001 and 2012.
- Returns Policy
All still & video equipment 15 day return with original packaging, box & receipt.
Batteries & Chargers 30 day return for exchange or in-store credit.
All other items 30 day return w/ receipt.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.